Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Starbucks Philippines Cards: New Special Edition Siren Card and Easter Egg Mini Cards

Another reason to celebrate Easter! Starbucks Philippines just released their new card designs: The Special Edition Siren Card and the Easter Egg Mini Cards. Drool.

For the record, I'm not a huge Starbucks fan, but I do love their collectible cards and iconic city tumblers. I started collecting since the Pilipinas Agila (Philippine Eagle) design and have been hooked ever since. I now have 28 in total, three of which I brought when I was in Korea and two from the US which I bought online.

Image from Starbuckscard.ph


From their website, the Special Edition Siren Card is fronted by Starbucks’ iconic Siren and is hand-painted with water color while the Easter Egg Card is delightfully decorated to get Starbucks lovers “eggcited” for the season. The Easter Egg Mini Cards are available in 4 colors: Blue, Red, Green , and Purple. Each has their unique design representing both Easter and Starbucks. Both cards are available in all stores by February 23, 2016. That's today!!! It's Php300 for the Siren Card which is a relief considering that it is limited edition while the Easter Egg Mini Cards goes for Php500 each.

Image from Starbuckscard.ph




Image from Starbuckscard.ph


One thing I've noticed from their website just now is that there's already a limit of five (5) activated Special Edition Siren Cards per customer per day, and a limit of one (1) of each Easter Egg Card design per customer per day. I believe this is a good strategy to prevent hoarding of cards, which of course people tend to do when a limited edition design comes out.

I'm especially eyeing for the green one since its my favorite color but I will try my best to get hold of all designs, The nearest Starbucks from my place is at Ali Mall and I hope I will get there on time.

So what are you waiting for?

Update as of 11:00AM. A friend of mine bought the whole set for me a a birthday gift! I'm all smiles at the moment. Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind! :P