Wednesday, March 15, 2017

How to Add a Bank Account to your PayPal account

I'm an occasional online seller, and in times of sales, I usually prefer cash on collection or meet ups as it is more reliable and no fees are charged. However, venturing on eBay's international selling, I have no choice but to add PayPal as my accepted payment method. When a buyer pays, I would need to withdraw it to my bank account. At this point, I found another use for my Eastwest account as I've read that no fees are charged when withdrawing funds. Will confirm that when I have a balance to withdraw. Unionbank is another option but it charges php10 per ATM withdrawal. Every peso counts. Haha!  What I know is that it would be PayPal who would charge Php50 for each withdrawal instances. So, here's my mini guide on adding your bank account details on your PayPal account.

1. Log in to your PayPal account
2. Click on the "Wallet"link on top of the page.


3. Click on the "Add bank account"link.


3. Enter your bank details, then click the "Save"button. Make sure you provide correct and similar details as to your PayPal details to avoid that Php250 returned fees.


4. Congratulations! You have added your bank account. Easy peasy!


5. You should also receive a confirmation email to your registered email address.


I've read somewhere that PayPal sends a confirmation code to your bank account whenever you add one. I didn't receive any and was not asked to check my online account for a PayPal code. I guess it's because I already have a credit card on file. Or maybe I will  be once I try withdrawing funds. For now, I wait,

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
    Withdraw Bitcoin to Bank Account

    ReplyDelete

Be kind! :P