Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Starbucks Destinations Series: 2016 Cebu Card | Philippines



Released along side the Manila card last August 8, 2016, the Cebu Starbucks Card highlighted the Marcelo Fernan Bridge and the Mactan-Mandaue Bridge as viewed from the hilltops of Cebu that are decked with Sinulog flowers.

I liked the Manila version better. I'm not actually fond of the color blue and though the design is an iconic one and does represent Cebu, I still think of the Magellan's Cross whenever Cebu is mentioned.

Cheers!

Blogger's Note: Starbucks Destinations Series is my attempt to chronicle my thoughts on different city and country specific Starbucks Cards. Most photos and some descriptions are taken mainly from both official and non official Starbucks pages. I do not claim ownership of the photos unless otherwise noted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind! :P