Thursday, August 16, 2018

BDO - Korean Visa Multiple Entry Privilege



Just got the above photo on my inbox and I was surprised that it says "Promo is extended until December 31, 2018.". Back in March 2017, I posted about this promotion and it definitely says that the promo was until December 31, 2019.

Though I already have a 3 year multiple entry visa to Korea which will expire August of next year, having a 2018 end date means that I won't be able to take advantage of this promotion and renew for another 3 years. There goes my plan in renewing my visa by December next year. Bummer.

You can see more details here.

Will call BDO about this but I'm pretty sure that I will just be slapped with some corporate terms and conditions on how they can change their promotion without prior notice. Hopefully BPI's similar promotion is still good until 2019.

*cross fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind! :P