Monday, August 20, 2018

Starbucks Destinations Series: 18th Anniversary Philippines Limited Edition



Released December 4, 2015, this Card celebrates Starbucks' 18th year in the Philippines. The card features a chalkboard scribbled with greetings in different local translations of "have a nice day" or "good day" such as “magandang araw”, “maayong adlaw ”, “mayap a aldo queca” and came with a matching envelope. This was also the second Philippines-inspired card for the year 2015. I personally liked this better than the 2015 Pilipinas Card and it ranks among my top three favorites. I really liked the chalkboard motif as it brings a sense of nostalgia in a time where modern advertising is the norm.

Blogger's Note: Starbucks Destinations Series is my attempt to chronicle my thoughts on different city and country specific Starbucks Cards. Most photos and some descriptions are taken mainly from both official and non official Starbucks pages. I do not claim ownership of the photos unless otherwise noted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind! :P