Monday, December 05, 2016

Starbucks Card Philippines - Damaged Christmas Polar Bear and Squirrel Cards

This should be a happy post. Today is the release of Starbucks's limited edition metal wrapped, polar bear and squirrel cards. I've managed to buy a pair for a friend's and my collection.

As a collector, I want my cards in pristine condition, scratch-free if possible. Imagine my dismay when I took the polar bear and squirrel cards out of their package and saw a damage.

I'm pretty sure it's all because of the packaging. Instead of being flat against the cardboard back, the packaging have slits on them where the card is inserted. The result is that the card is stained by the black packaging and cards were distorted around the corners where they are initially inserted on the packaging.

I'm making this post only to record that I have called Starbucks regarding the matter and have given photos as proof. I have been given a reference number and a promise to get back to me within seven days. If you also happen to be one who has the same problem, please call their customer support:

Metro Manila

(02) 462-6262  or 1-800-10-462-6262
Mondays to Fridays , 8am to 10pm
Saturdays to Sundays , 10am to 10pm

I'm really looking forward to a favorable resolution.

7 comments:

  1. There are a lot of blogs and articles out there on this topic, but you have acquired another side of the subject. This is reliable content thank you for sharing it. cannabis retail businessplan Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very special blog. Everything in this blog is correct. I really like the idea of introducing only true facts in your blog. Keep up the awesome work! Cannabis business ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best blog because, there are lot of informative postings. Thank you very much for posting and sharing this great article. cannabis business plan sample Europe

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. hemp cbd business plansample

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful information shared..I am very happy to read this article..thanks for giving us nice info.Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. Half Sided Fish Mount Replicas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. pompano beach rentals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:27 PM

    Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. Health Supplements Singapore 

    ReplyDelete

Be kind! :P