Saturday, February 25, 2017

Credit Card Promo - Metrobank's Red Ribbon and Greenwich Treats

One of the perks of having a credit card is getting something out of spending. Granted, it is not technically free as you have to reach a certain amount to be eligible for a certain treat. Nonetheless, if it's for something that you regularly spend on like bills or groceries, then why not?

Though this is my first time posting about these kind of promos, I've actually taken advantage of past credit card promotions like BPI's Starbucks (my favorite) and Jollibee treats (3x) and Metrobank's recently ended McDonald's treats (2x). These are what some of the peeps at PinoyExhange call as "Pantawid Gutom Program"  (Quick hunger fix). Haha! I'm thinking of posting more promotions like these for those who are too lazy to read their emails or those who are on auto delete mode. Plus, it's one of my lame excuses to come up with a blog post. Haha!

Image by Metrobank


A quick run through:

Eligible Cards: All Metrobank credit cards except Metrobank ON Internet Mastercard and Metrobank Dollar Mastercard. Not applicable to YAZZ prepaid card and Metrobank debit and prepaid cards.

Promo Period: February 22, 2017 to May 15, 2017

Redemption Period: February 22, 2017 to July 14, 2017

Promo: FREE Red Ribbon and Greenwich treats when you spend anywhere with your Metrobank credit card.

Click here for the complete promo mechanics.

3 comments:

  1. This is the exceptional post, and also I would like more details when you have just about any. I am awestruck by simply this issue plus your write-up may be one of the better I've obtained comprehend. mail order marijuana canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 PM

    I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming! Nature's soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:44 AM

    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Trimethylsilyl

    ReplyDelete

Be kind! :P